Trademark Attorney/Managing Partner
1989 Graduated from Henan University with a BA
2004-2006 China University of Political Science and Law
2010-Now Senior Partner of Beijing Chofn IP Agency
2004-2010 Partner of Peksung Intellectual Property
2003 Studying Japanese Trademark Law in AOTS
1998-2003 Trademark Agent of China Patent Agent (H.K.) Ltd.
1995-1998 Senior Translator & Manager of Translation Division of SinoFile Information Services Ltd.
1989-1997 Teacher of Armored Force Engineering Institute
Having been involved in applications for trademark registration, opposition, reexamination, investigation in infringement, litigation and strategic planning for enterprise trademark since 1998, Mr. Huo has delivered IP agency service to world-renowned enterprises like Nokia, Sony and Casio. In addition, with extensive knowledge of trademarks and years of experience, Mr. Huo has delivered several speeches at large conferences and at enterprises both at home and abroad . Besides intensive study in the classification of goods and services for registration of trademark, Mr. Huo is also the author of the Classification of Similar Goods and Services for Registration of Trademarks in the People's Republic of China ,which has become a must-have reference book for domestic and overseas trademark agents and practitioners in related industries.
1. Classification of Similar Goods and Services for Registration of Marks in the People’s Republic of China, 8th, 9th and 10th Edition of Nice Agreement
3. In China file national or international trademark registration
4. Comparison of old and new Chinese Trademark Law
1. Asia IP Expert, 2013-2016
2. WTR 1000, 2012-2016
3. WIPR Leader 2017-2018
1. International Trademark Association (INTA) Enforcement Committee
2. MARQUES China Team
4. China Trademark Association (CTA)